Ruckus Composites WarrantyRuckus Composites, LLC warrants to the original owner that its repairs are free from defect in materials and craftsmanship for the lifetime of the bicycle frame; from the original repair date by the original customer and is nontransferable. The warranty is expressly limited to the repair of the original product and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
The limited warranty does not apply to the following:
- Periodic maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear on the bicycle frame;
- Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, installation, maintenance, or alteration of the bicycle frame;
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the bicycle frame;
- Defects or failures resulting from abuse, neglect, accidents, improper maintenance, or modification of the bicycle frame;
- Defects or damages resulting from an original design flaw in the bicycle frame;
- Bicycle frames that have been used for stunt riding or commercial purposes; and
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
Please note: customer is responsible for all costs of shipping, handling, and/or insurance both to and from Ruckus Composites’ headquarters.