The Ruckus Composites Warranty
Ruckus Composites, LLC warrants to the original owner that its repairs are free from defect in materials and craftsmanship for five (5) years from the original repair date by the original customer and is nontransferable. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair of the original product and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
It is necessary to ship the damaged product to Ruckus Composites, LLC for full inspection to determine if a repair is possible. Ruckus Composites, LLC has the right to refuse to repair or rework a product if it is deemed either non-repairable or will not fully correct an original design flaw.
All labor and shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the owner.
This warranty does not apply to the following and is not solely limited to:
- Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, installation, maintenance, or alteration.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product.
- Products that have been used for stunt riding or for commercial use.
- Damage from causes other than defects in materials and workmanship such as a user's lack of skill, competence or experience.
If a repair is determined to be defective, Ruckus Composites, LLC will rework the repair free of charge. If it is determined that the root cause of the repair is due to an original design flaw the rework must be paid for by the customer.
In no event shall Ruckus Composites be liable for any loss, damage, injuries, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein this document.
Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on the length of an implied warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may notapply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or from one jurisdiction to another.